Step Up for Stepping Strong
May 1 @ 12:00 am - May 31 @ 11:30 pm
Join Us in the Annual Step Up for Stepping Strong Challenge!
Join thousands of participants and 50+ companies in this month-long wellness challenge to take 500 million steps during May, National Trauma Awareness Month.
When the community’s total steps reach the 500 million goal, our sponsors will make a generous donation to The Gillian Reny Stepping Strong Center for Trauma Innovation to fuel trauma research and care. Throughout the month, participants will receive health, wellness, and nutrition information and will be eligible to win great prizes such as Stepping Strong gear, gift cards, and more. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to walk or run your way to fitness — and help trauma patients heal.
Registration closes on April 30. Learn More and Register Here.
Start a Corporate Team
Benefits: Free for employees, easy to implement, simple to sign up
Contact Joe Marino at email@example.com | 617 595 6566
How to Participate:
1. Download the MoveSpring app
- If prompted, input code: STEPUP23
- Confirm you’re with Brigham and Women’s
2. Create your account
3. Connect a fitness tracker or smartphone
- Check the dashboard for Upcoming Challenges
- Confirm you joined “Step Up for Stepping Strong 2023”
4. If you are a corporate participant, please join your respective team.
5. If you are not joining as a corporate participant, please join the Stepping Strong team
6. Step Strong from May 1-31!
To learn more about how you can support or be part of the Step Up for Stepping Strong challenge, please contact Joe Marino at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617 595 6566.